Digital Academy Kutná Hora
offers a baccalaureate degree in English, Business/IT Business Academy
New: We are now accepting applications for the second round of admissions.
For the school year 2023/24 we expect to open 2 classes (50 pupils) in the following structure:
1 class Czech programme - 4-year course with the Czech baccalaureate and the possibility of the international English baccalaureate (25 pupils)
1 class English programme - 4-year course with the English International Baccalaureate (possible after the 3rd year) and the option of the Czech Baccalaureate in the 4th year (25 pupils) - WITHOUT ENTRY EXAMINATIONS
New from 1 September 2023
- shuttle service on the route Prague - Kutná Hora school building
- accommodation in the school building in student flats with pedagogical supervision
We offer preparatory courses for students in the 5th year of primary school and for students in the 9th year of primary school we offer preparatory courses for entrance exams to secondary schools.
For the public, we offer courses in English for beginners and advanced learners, Spanish for beginners, Czech for foreigners and a Teaching Assistant course.
We have prepared an OPEN DAY for you on 15 February 2023 from 8 am to 6 pm, where you can get to know our school and study fields. We look forward to your visit.
BTEC National Diploma in Business
We are a school with a modern approach, open from September 1, 2022 in Kutná Hora - Maletín, which moves with the times and tries to educate its students in what will be useful in their lives. This makes learning more engaging for the pupil. And other reasons? There are many!
Why study at our new high school DIGITAL ACADEMY in Kutná Hora?
- Teaching in English culminating in the International Baccalaureate in Year 3 and the Czech Baccalaureate according to the choice of optional Czech subjects and completion in Year 4
- Czech language lessons ended with Czech matriculation in the 4th year
- Professional teaching staff
- International traineeships to England, Ireland and Germany, fully funded by the EU
- One-month study stays in England at a partner school, paid for by the Cesta ke vzdělání Foundation
- Exchange 3-month study stays to Australia, one-week study stays to Italy
- Achievement scholarships
- Individual education for athletes and gifted pupils
- Wheelchair access, wheelchair users do not pay tuition fees
- Individual approach to pupils with learning disabilities
- Online system to see grades, and student attendance
- Quality technical equipment, pleasant environment and atmosphere
- Many other activities such as cultural events, ski and snowboard in winter, water and bikes in summer
- In addition, the English programme offers the Finnish model of building your own focus by choosing electives
of students we accept
in the number of internships
TYPE OF STUDY
- 4-year course with the Czech baccalaureate and the possibility of the International English Baccalaureate
- 4-year course with the English International Baccalaureate (possible after the 3rd year) and the option of the Czech Baccalaureate in the 4th year - WITHOUT ENTRY EXAMINATIONS
and subjects taught
Basic compulsory subjects:
- English language
- Conversation in English
- Information Technology
- Social Sciences
- Czech Language and Literature
- Written and electronic communication
Subjects taught in English:
- Exploring Business
- Business Finance
- Digital Marketing
- Investigating Customer Service
- Marketing Psychology
- Managing an Event
- Social Science
- Business Decision Making
- Human Resources
- Visual Merchandising
- Creative Promotion
- Marketing Communications in Business
- Investigating Retail Business
- Pitching for a New Business
- Effective Project Management
- Foreign languages (German or Spanish)
- Natural Sciences
- Geography and Ecology
- Business Etiquette
- Modern History
- Emotional intelligence
- Graduation reading
- Practitioner Seminar
- Czech Language Seminar
- Seminar of mathematics
- Management Seminar
STUDENT INTERNSHIPS | ERASMUS+
Digital Academy Kutná Hora students can complete work placements and exchange stays in England, Ireland, Germany, Spain, Italy, Australia and Malta. We are preparing other destinations such as Finland. During their studies, each pupil will take part in an average of 2 such placements. How do these stays work and what do you experience there? Take a look at the experience of our students.
Erasmus+ is the European Union's education programme that promotes cooperation and mobility in all areas of education, training, sport, youth and non-formal education. It is the successor to the Lifelong Learning Programme, Youth in Action and others.
We are here for you
We support you
Tuition & Fees
Basic tuition fees are paid semi-annually. When paying annually there is a 10% discount, when paying in instalments there is an increase of about 10%. The above prices already take into account the increase and discount.
Semester 23 000 CZK
41 400 CZK
Semester 52 500 CZK
94 500 CZK
The school offers a rich student life. Check out the full photo gallery at the link below.
Next term PŘIJÍMAČEK NANEČISTO
Because of the great interest we have decided to add another date for the event NANETHANIC ACCEPTANCE on Wednesday 29.3.2023 at 14:10. Come and enjoy
Training courses are underway
Currently, our high school is running several educational courses for the general public as well as preparatory courses for admission
Testing of students 1.A for ECDL certificate
Yesterday (13.3.2023) students of 1A were tested for the ECDL (European Computer Driving License) certificate proving computer knowledge and skills. What is
At the Digital Academy, we prepare you to launch your career by providing a supportive, creative and professional environment where you will learn practical skills, build a network of industry contacts and gain hands-on experience. You will have the opportunity to create innovative design and business solutions.
DO YOU WANT TO STUDY WITH US? DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM!
Send the Form to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Digital Academy Kutná Hora, Pod Školou 167, 284 01 Kutná Hora - Malín.
The application deadline is always 1 March and then until capacity is reached.